Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, the final crit came and so did a few other problems... for me. The first thing that was said that my work was engaging and made the reader look at their own hand and compare the information. This was never intended as a palm reading guide so I am happy people do engage with it. Other issues were apparent too because of the continuity. My book was supposed to show the same theme on each page so it could be comparative.

One issue raised straight away was the fact people did not know what the book page was meant to be. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Perhaps, it does not matter because it will become apparent when the book is produced.

Nichola, David and Tom threw ideas into the mix and advised to maybe look at using different ways to show identity. In the eyes, for example or other body parts. David suggested using a pictogram style which would replace the lines with hobbies and interests. This would work and I will look into it but to get all of this done in a week could be (will be) hazardous.

One idea I did think of during the crit was to use an eye and split it into sections like a pie chart.

Other suggestions were made but I think I know what I have to do. Some of the suggestions are more realistic than others.

(0) Comments