Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Seen as I am looking at illustrators at the moment, I thought I would post the work of another illustrator who has inspired some of my designs for the 'how to' brief. These particular illustrations are for masterfoods, who supply nutritional snackfood for kids. These child orientated characters are both eye-catching and simple. They just seem to fit with my sort of target audience.

I just like the style of them, the use of colour makes them jump from the screen and can be used both on screen and in print.

This is definitely the type of illustration I would look to take inspiration from on my project. Of course, Berger does not stick to children's illustration, he has a diverse approach which takes on many different styles depending on the target audience.

(0) Comments