Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I had a few good ideas to go into the crit with today. I had reservations about how the group would respond but they all seemed quite positive. I did my usually thing like talking quickly and cramming a lot of stuff in but not trying to be confusing at the same time.

My idea about designing a card a bit like a credit card for kids was one idea I thought would be challenged. However, everyone seemed to embrace the idea and did not pick out any real sticking points.

I have other ideas too which I will post about once I have decided on one to develop. I really like the card idea myself but I don't want to get stuck on one idea like I did with the book brief. I have to be realistic about what can be done in a week but I am happy with what I have done so far.

(0) Comments