Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Just watched 'Yes Man' today starring Jim Carrey. I am not going to discuss the movie because it is kind of irrelevant but Jim Carrey, in my opinion, is a real funny guy. What I noticed the most was the movie ending and especially the credits. They looked so cool, and I had to see who was responsible for them.



Imaginary Forces were the team behind the titles for this movie and others like Minority Report, Transformers and The Number 23 to name a few. These titles are not riddled with 3D nor special effects. I love simplicity and this is simplicity in the form of t.v graphics.





I just love everything about it. It sums up everything I like about design in terms of creativity using colour and typography. I sound a little stupid sometimes because I am not quite sure what to say. I like it because its pleasing to the eye. It flows well and its composition is great. It does not have a huge in depth meaning or concept, it just is what it is, and what it is, is awesome.

(0) Comments