Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Friday was the final crit day. I'd worked my socks off all week and was feeling tired and agitated because I felt like I had done loads but not progressed as far as I would have liked. As Amber and Jo said I had stuck to the same idea from the first crit and developed it as far as it would go, but I felt like the idea was good enough to work with, which was why I stuck with it.

Overall, I was a little disappointed with the crit, as I had worked hard. However, I know that I am still learning and I need to be steered in the right direction. I don't think it was totally clear what I was doing with all that I presented, so I will have to look at how my work is made up, and add bits in.

The last two days of last week did me no favours. I had printing and binding time planned and I had to re-assess what I was going to do as the digital print room was closed for two days. This put me majorly behind schedule. However, I did manage to get the packaging done for the CD so that's all ready to be printed up and crafted.

My action plan is helping, as I have all that I need to do mapped out for next week. Just need to get in the right frame of mind.

(0) Comments