Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I have a new brief which leads on from the football violence brief and involves me creating a mail shot with an envelope included about my chosen subject. I really like the sound of this brief and just started flicking through a few books, particularly Absolute Apeal: Direct Mail Design By William Stout, and got loads of ideas for how I can make this up.

In this book there is loads of stuff I have picked out, whether its because it uses different materials or adopts a different shape, or just stands out as a nice piece of design.

Here's a sample of what I found, and would like to try myself. I love the idea of storing my work in plain envelope but then printing on the inside to have this burst of colour hit the person when he or she opens it. I also like the fact some designers use see through and plastic materials as well as sugar papers and more organic stocks.



























































1 Comment

  1. Evalicious On 10 March 2009 at 19:05

    hey!
    thanks for posting this.I have gotten the same brief!
    To create mail shot about myself! All the best!Eva