Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Rattled off this poster in the last illustrator induction lesson today. I decided against the comic book thing in the end and went for something that fills the space and looks interesting. I've used a different colour for each sentence and jumbled it all up. This was to show Leigh's got quite a complex personality that changes. Shes a little muddled some days and other days she's clear and upbeat. The colours are quite intense so I played with that and thankfully it works because Leigh has a nice bright personality even though the letterforms suggest this compulsive and clumsy side that she told me about in the original questioning session. I think the talkative side also comes through with the colour.

So thats another brief ticked off the list.

I plan to print on sugar paper in the digital print studios tomorrow, and I'll photograph it at some point.

(0) Comments