Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Fresh from a 3-1 victory at the weekend here is the home of Leeds United. Oh yes. I went down to Elland Road stadium this morning to gather some primary research based on the Guardian brief I have been set. I pleaded with the weather girl to give me some sunshine and she delivered.

I'm unsure what I will do with all the photographs I took, but it counts as evidence I was there. I thought about getting research on Leeds United's demise over the past 3 or 4 years and then gather evidence of how they are now on the up. As a Leeds United fan, this definitely interests me quite a bit.

I'll try to apply the things I have learnt already by analysis type and colour, and then generate some sort of opinion.

These are a few photos I took today, hope you enjoy them.























(0) Comments