Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

After using the different objects and categorising them, the next thing we did was use different shades of paper to bring out the colour in the objects we had collected as some objects appear differently when places onto different colour backdrops.

This shows the kind of thing I'm talking about...









The colours on the left start to look like gradients when you look at them for long enough. This is because your eyes get used to the colours and the colours start to merge. But in fact, we can see that they are all flat colours when another colour is wedged between them.

This is an example of colours appearing different on certain backdrops.









I'm unsure if my attempts worked due to the shine off most of the objects but I have uploaded my discoveries for you anyway.































(0) Comments