Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I have been toying with the idea of a flip book. I think I have that sorted now and it will go with my original idea for a book which is all about the artwork of can. The flip book will show a can opening, being drunk and then being crushed to make up 100 photos. The interesting part comes now, in that the can changed in every frame so as its being opened the can changes.

Here are some of the photos below.











Now I have decided to make a third book which will be full of interesting facts to do with drinks cans and their contents. There will be 100 facts in total and I have all of the facts I need so I all I need to do is concentrate on an appropriate layout.



I have also decided that these three books will be packaged in one huge hollow book. All of which will become clear when I make a mock up later. Again, I have not decided what this is going to look like yet but I'm thinking of a plush leather cover that will have an retro looking style to it.

(2) Comments

  1. EdWebb On 29 January 2009 at 01:56

    This sounds great. What kind of context are you going to take the photos in? As in a studio or in the real world. Also you mentioned you were going to run with your original idea of a flip book. my only thought other than it will be cooool, is that this project is about the research and design process and development of ideas; but as long as you have shown that a flip book is the most suitable outcome thats all gravey!

     
    hannahjacksonbagd On 29 January 2009 at 22:35

    I love the idea that you presented earlier of the can changing each shot, I think that if you can get it to work and run smoothly, it'll be really effective