Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

On Tuesday, we had our first photography session. It went ok until I had to work the digital SLR camera. I thought I was going to be ok using them as I had used them before. However, I could not for the life of me figure out how to get a good shot. I came to the conclusion that I was only used to using the camera on an automatic setting. Once I had to think about f. numbers and iso's I was a little lost. Nevertheless, I have looked back over it again, and again, and I believe I have an understanding of how to work the camera to a degree so I can control what the camera does.

Here I have included some shots I took on my camera to show different photographic techniques.










Macro Shot














Large Depth of Field














Shallow Depth of Field











Selective Focus













Super Macro







Bracketed Exposure

(0) Comments