Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Not only a indication of where I am but also a great song title.

Bloc Party if you are wondering.

So I started the BA (Hons) Graphic Design on Monday, and all is going well. (Much better than the start of the ND.) I feel part of a group who want to achieve something. That was something I didn't feel entirely on the last course. The work load seems huge, which is better but also worse at the same time. I feel kind of under-prepared in someways, like this is a huge step up, but its one I needed to take.

I won't forget what I have achieved so far but I hope I can push myself further, as I saw my work increase in quality over the past two years and hope that my talent and experience increase further now. I'm just worried about messing up.


(0) Comments