Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Matt Cipov

11:22 am 0 comments

Another great illustrator here. I seem to be swaying toward illustration much more than I used too but don't worry, I still view type and layout as my main thing. Nevertheless Matt Cipov's website is awesome. His illustrative really appeals to me.

His approach is totally different from other illustrators I have looked at like Kate Moross. He works with crayon or pastel and uses quite abit of different coloured stock. I am a fan of colour injection and this is just another way of going about it.


I have used crayons and pastel before but I always thought it looked a little messy and a little gcse. However, this type of thing urges me to experiment again.

His type work, although few and far between, gives his pieces a much more finished look. The bear and guitar one is quality.













(0) Comments